We’re growing! With the recent installation of top-of-the-line equipment, Ben’s Structural Fabrication is looking to add another dedicated and driven individual to our team as an Estimator. Work alongside our in-house drafters and project managers in order to create various structural & miscellaneous steel projects from universities to stadiums and everywhere in between.
In this role, you are responsible for understanding bid instructions for various project opportunities and preparing estimate take offs to assess labor, materials, and pricing required. Using this information, prepare quote proposals to present to customers. Check out some of our Team’s latest accomplishments here!
This is a full-time, on-site position reporting to our Waite Park facility.
Full benefits are offered; including immediate PTO accrual upon starting, company logoed apparel allowances, 401k match, and more.
- Communicate effectively both in-person, and electronically
- Ability to read blueprints, and other construction documents as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Tekla Powerfab, and Bluebeam Revu
- Experience with manufacturing and construction settings
- A desire for efficiency and continued professional growth and development
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5 Years – Construction Experience (Preference given to those with Structural Steel experience specifically)
- 5 Years – Construction Document Reading Experience
- Working Knowledge in Tekla Powerfab & Bluebeam Revu, or other Estimating Software
Interested in more information? Apply now or send an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
What our clients are saying...
"I am very happy with Ben's performance... The steel was delivered on site on or ahead of the expected date, the sequencing of delivery was excellent, and our ironworkers were pleased with the quality of your work. I will not hesitate to recommend you to others and hope to work with you again in the near future. Thanks for a job well done."
"The work that Ben's does is of AWS D1.1 and Ben's will have no trouble getting AISC certified. I have seen a lot of fabrication shops, but Ben's has the best set up by far."
"I realize that our project was difficult and had a short time schedule. It was only with your cooperative attitude and professionalism that this project was completed as soon as it was."
"We have used Ben's on a number of jobs with great success."
"From start to finish, Ben's has been extremely easy to work with. From bidding to material delivery they have continued to be time efficient with over the top customer service. We also feel the accuracy of material fabrication has been key to our job site success."